Key West fishing charters are one of the top 10 things to do in the Florida Keys! Whether you’re up for inshore, offshore, flats fishing, or even reef-and-wreck exploration, Tours Key West has the experienced captains, fishing guides and fishing boats to help you land the big one!
The Florida Keys is home to the world’s best salt water sport fishing, both inshore and offshore. Depending on the season, you could catch species such as barracuda, billfish, bonita, bonefish, blackfin tuna, grouper, jacks, mahi mahi, permit, swordfish, sailfish, wahoo, and many more.
Backcountry fishing charters take you to the shallow waters of the Florida Bay, where you may find sport fish species such as cobia, Jack cravelle, ladyfish, mackerel species, mangrove snapper, redfish, reef sharks, sea trout, snook, and the coveted Silver King tarpon.
Whether you’re a beginning angler or a seasoned sport fisherman, there’s a Key West fishing charter for you. Call Tours Key West at 888-667-4386 to book your Key West fishing adventure today.
- 2 Hr. Guided Kayak Tour
- Key West Deep Sea Fishing Charter – Full Day
- Key West Deep Sea Fishing Charter – Half Day
- Key West Deep Sea Fishing Charter – Half Day, Angler Seat
- Key West Fishing Charters
- Key West Flats Fishing Charter – Full Day
- Key West Flats Fishing Charter – Half Day
- Key West Light Tackle Fishing Charter – Full Day
- Key West Light Tackle Fishing Charter – Half Day
- Key West Light Tackle Fishing Charter – Half Day, Split