Parking is at a premium in Key West — especially in popular areas like Duval Street. Want to get around the island without worrying where to park? Just rent a scooter with help from Tours Key West! They’re perfect for sightseeing and they’re fun to drive. No special drivers license is required.
Helpful Hints for Key West Scooter Rentals
Not sure whether you need a Standard or a Deluxe Scooter? Click here for a scooter comparison chart.
Click here to compare Standard versus Deluxe Scooter Rentals
- Scooter rentals are available in half-day, 8-hour, 24-hour, and multi-day increments.
- The longer your rental term, the lower the average per-hour cost. (However, scooter rental prices are quoted as a flat fee.)
- Scooters are available in two grades–Standard and Deluxe. Deluxe scooters are larger and more comfortable for drivers with a large frame.
- Baskets are available upon request to stow your gear. Most scooters have an under the seat compartment as well.
- Helmets are available and optional unless you are under the age of 16.
- All scooter rentals are equipped with anti-theft locks.
- Shuttles are available from anywhere in Key West to get you to and from the rental agency.
Call Tours Key West at 888-667-4386 today to reserve your scooter.