Snorkel and Kayak Through Key West’s Beautiful Backcountry Reefs and Mangroves
Come experience the wilds of the Florida Keys at your own leisurely pace on your full-day Back Country Sea Kayaking and Snorkeling Tour. EcoTours are one of the most popular things to do in the Florida Keys. Learn about this complex, lush ecosystem from a knowledgeable nature guide as you paddle a sea kayak through mangrove islands, go snorkeling around pristine patch reefs and shipwrecks, and enjoy a rainbow of tropical birds and fish. You may even spot a shark or a stingray!
And, no worries if you’ve never kayaked before; the sea kayaks are very stable sea kayaks that novices from ages 6 to 90 and beyond can easily paddle with a few simple instructions from your guide.
• 9:30 a.m.
Boarding begins 30 minutes prior to departure.
What’s included in your Sea Kayaking and Snorkeling Tour?
- An experienced nature guide
- A sea kayak (these are very stable kayaks which can be paddled by just about anyone of any age)
- Sanitized snorkeling equipment (there’s no need to bring your own)
- Fresh fruit and other healthy snacks
- A variety of soft drinks, bottled water, and (perhaps most importantly) beer after snorkeling
- In the winter months, we provide warm drinks and wetsuits (at no extra charge)
- Prescription-strength snorkeling masks are available if necessary