Enjoy a morning Jet Ski Island Tour and enjoy special savings!
If you can depart at 9:30 a.m., you can save up to $20.00 off list price for one of the most popular sightseeing excursions in the Florida Keys: the Jet Ski Island Tour. This special price is good for up to two riders per watercraft.
During your Key West Jet Ski Island Tour, you and your tour group with follow expert guides for a spectacular 28-mile circuit of the island of Key West. Experience the warm, clear waters as you guide your personal watercraft through the Key West Marine Sanctuary, the Key West Back Country and remote islands. Get a unique view of popular Mallory Square and the Southernmost Point.
What’s Included in Your Jet Ski Island Tour?
• Captain your own Jet Ski (or share the ride with a friend*)
• Enjoy a 28-mile scenic tour around the island with two experienced guides
• See Mallory Square and The Southernmost Point
• Watch wildlife in their natural habitat
• Perfect for both beginners and experts
• Perfect for cruise ship visitors and day trippers
As you make your way around the island you may even spot a graceful bottlenose dolphin or a resident sea turtle. One of the most popular parts of the Key West jet ski tour is our stop at the sandbar. Here, you can hop off your jet ski, take a dip, refresh in the water and have a leisurely look around.
Don’t forget your waterproof camera! You’ll have the opportunity to get great photos of some of Key West’s most popular sights from a unique vantage point on the water. During your 90-minute Jet Ski Tour, guides will help you explore Key West in the most exhilarating sightseeing adventure on the island. Feel free to rev it up and make a splash…or take your time and enjoy all the magnificent Florida Keys scenery that surrounds you.
- 9:30 am
* Please note that Jet Skis can accommodate up to 460lbs total weight (208KG).