Key West is home to America’s only living coral reef — a spectacular undersea ecosystem that features several colorful varieties of living coral, hundreds of varieties of neon-hued salt water fish and sea creatures like lobster, sea turtles, and more, making it a must-see for snorkelers and divers.
If you’re looking for something a bit more challenging, you can discover why the new U.S.S. Vandenburg artificial reef is already attracting divers from all over the world. Stripped clean and sunk in 2009, the U.S.S. Vandenburg, a former troop carrier, is now an artificial reef that features several different levels of difficulty for scuba divers. Before your dive, your tour operator will assess your skill level and choose an undersea adventure that’s appropriate for your level of experience. Modern boats, up-to-date dive equipment and friendly, well-trained instructors help ensure your comfort and safety.
There’s a Key West snorkel and reef dive trip for swimmers of all abilities and ages. If you’re not sure which dive trip would be best for you, just give us a call. We have a personal relationship with many of the tour operators on Key West, so we can give you the “inside scoop” on what you may like (or dislike) about a specific trip before you book it.
Call Tours Key West at 888-667-4386 to book your reef excursion and find out why Key West snorkel and reef diving tours are among the most fun and educational things to do in Key West!
- Key West Backcountry Sea Kayaking & Snorkeling Tour – Full Day
- Key West Do It All
- Key West Dolphin Watch & Snorkel
- Key West Double Dip Snorkeling Trip
- Key West Island Adventure
- Key West Island Adventure Sunset Cruise
- Key West Kayaking & Snorkeling Tour – Half Day
- Key West Kayaking, Snorkeling and Sunset Cruise – Half Day
- Key West Morning Snorkel
- Key West Reef & Ritas Snorkel
- Key West Snorkel & Reef Dive Trips
- Key West Ultimate Adventure
- Key West Wild Dolphin Safari
- Rum & Reggae Snorkel Adventure & Key West Sunset Cruise