After your Key West snorkeling adventure, climb back aboard the catamaran to dance to Reggae music and enjoy rum punch and other complimentary adult beverages. Watch the sun sink into the Gulf of Mexico, painting the sky and sea with shades of red, magenta and orange. It’s just another day in paradise as you enjoy the Key West sunset cruise and the warm Gulf breezes.
Your “Rum and Reggae” Snorkel Adventure and Sunset Cruise features…
- A spacious sun deck on a state-of-the-art catamaran
- A lounge deck which is shaded from the sun
- Fresh water showers after snorkeling
- Commodious, clean restrooms
- A “stairway to the sea” for easy access to the snorkeling site
- Top-quality, sanitized snorkeling equipment
- Expert instruction by an experienced, attentive crew
- Margaritas, rum, beer, wine, soft drinks and chips
- The most beautiful sunset in the world, on one of the best party boats with the best reggae music!
Your Rum & Reggae Key West Snorkel trip departs from 245 Front St., Key West every day at …
3:30 pm (Check-in time is 3:00 pm)*
* Departure times can vary depending on the season.