Glass Bottom Boat Trips – What You’ll See
Now you can see the wonders under the sea without having to put on any scuba or snorkel equipment! This popular excursion invites you to skim over the only living coral barrier reef in North America in a glass bottom catamaran. These “windows to the reef” glass bottom boats provide continuous viewing for all guests. A myriad of tropical fish and other sea life can be found off the coast of Key West, and a glass bottom boat can be your portal.
Your Glass Bottom Boat Trip features …
- Continuous underwater viewing from an enclosed, air-conditioned viewing deck
- A welcoming sundeck where you can catch some rays (yes, there are sunning chairs)
- The spacious catamaran comes fully equipped with a snack bar and restrooms
- The twin hull design allows for maximum stability for your viewing pleasure
- Hours of fascination and fun for guests of all ages on a trip that’s great for families and kids
Watch from a comfortable vantage point as the undersea world glides by. The Florida Keys lie next to the only living coral reef in the continental United States, and this reef is the third largest of its kind in the world! You will see a wide variety of coral and a healthy sampling of the hundreds of species of fish that call it home. And don’t worry — the boat is designed with conservation in mind, so you get the maximum viewing opportunity with minimal reef disturbance.
During your excursion, our knowledgeable captain and his experienced crew will call your attention to the huge biological diversity of the ever-changing seascape just beneath your feet. You’ll quickly discover why this EcoTour is one of the most popular things to do in Key West, as the crew points out and identifies the most interesting, unusual, and colorful undersea life that is found in this ecosystem, from elkhorn and brain coral to over 300 species of tropical fish.
Glass Bottom Boat Trip Departure Times
- 12:00 p.m.
- 2:00 p.m.