What’s Included in Your Jet Ski Island Tour?
• Captain your own Jet Ski (or share the ride with up to 2 friends*)
• Enjoy a 28-mile scenic tour around the island with two experienced guides
• See Mallory Square and The Southernmost Point
• Watch wildlife in their natural habitat
• Perfect for both beginners and experts
Discover why jet ski tours are one of the most popular things to do in Key West! See our island paradise the way it was meant to be seen…from the water aboard a jet ski! During your 28-mile Key West jet ski tour, you and the group with follow an expert tour guide as you jet ski through the Key West Marine Sanctuary, the Key West Back Country, remote islands, past Mallory Square, the Southernmost Point and some of the most stunning natural beauty you’ll ever encounter.
Bring along a friend or two or ride solo — new Waverunner Jet Skis can accommodate up to three people.* As you make your way around the island you may even spot a graceful bottlenose dolphin or a resident sea turtle. One of the most popular parts of the Key West jet ski tour is our stop at the sandbar. Here, you can hop off your jet ski, take a dip, refresh in the water and have a leisurely look around.
Don’t forget your waterproof camera! You’ll have the opportunity to get great photos of some of Key West’s most popular sights from a unique vantage point on the water. During your 90-120* minute Jet Ski Tour, guides will help you explore Key West in the most exhilarating sightseeing adventure on the island. Feel free to rev it up and make a splash…or take your time and enjoy all the magnificent Florida Keys scenery that surrounds you.
- 10:00 am*, 10:30 am & 11:30 am*
- 12:00 pm*, 12:30 pm & 1:30 pm*
- 2:00 pm*, 2:30 pm & 3:30 pm*
- 4:00 pm*, 4:30 pm & 5:00 pm*
- Multiple Locations & Times Available
Please note that Jet Skis can accommodate up to three riders—not to exceed 460lbs total weight (208KG)